Date: 10th July 2011
Venue: Universiti Sayang Menyayang or better known as Uni. Sains Malaysia, Kubang Kerian Kelantan.
Time: 8.30 am - 11.00 am
1. Ironed clothes is a must. But I can be excused since I arrived on that very spot of 10th July at USM KK, mana nak iron baju? Cuba citer skit?
2. Don't be over nervous nor over confident. Avoid conflicts with parents or whomever who are with you during the interview.
3. Fully charged cellphone with loads of credits in case to contact anybody or so that parents or company can contact you asking interview is done or vice versa
4. Don't indulge in a big breakfast, avoid over bloating.
5. Keep smiling. Senyuman tu kan sedekah :)
6. Be early. Be punctual.
7. THIS IS IMPORTANT: Arrange all important certificates in a proper manner i.e in clear folder one by one.
8. Be prepared with 'expecting' questionaires. Nail the interviewers with your amazing knowledge. Show them you are better than the rest.
9. Begin things with Bismillahirahmanirahim. Be prepared to speak fluently in both language Bahasa Melayu and English.
10. Always greet the interviewers in a proper way: i.e Encik Sekian or Puan Sekian..
11. Always play nice with eye contact when elaborating your points and play nice with tone.
12. Speak things clearly, not so fast not so slow.
13. Answer their questions only when asked. Do not be overboard.
14. After interview has ended, say Thank you for this opportunity.
Questions during my interview
For selection as medical students for Jawaharlal Nehru Medical University and USM (USM-KLE) @ India:
1. Tell me about yourself (cliche')
2. Tell me what do you know about USM and KLE
3. Why do you want to go to USM-KLE?
4. Who elses work for doctors instead of other doctors?
5. If you been given the chance to be selected and you have another option pursuing medicine in Malaysia, which one would you choose?
6. What do you understand on our scholarships for both local Universities and USM KLE?
7. Why do you wanna be a doctor? (cliche') - boast yourself. Why you deserve the chance. hehe.
8. Situation Trivia: Some friend of yours has a dilemma of either choosing to become a doctor under her parents command or whether to go for her dream to become a lawyer. As a good friend, how would you advise her?
9. Situation Trivia II: In a hostel one night, one friend suffered from a stomach ache. It was late and everyone should have gone to bed, but your friend squeaks in pain and you couldn't bare to see him that way, how would you react?
PM me if you wanna see it:) thanks