The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 7 December 2007

FYI!! I HATE CLOWNS


well, might sound devastating ( i love this word) but the truth is I am afraid of clowns. Really! Not bluffing overhere. I am afraid of clowns since I was a small girl. Wahahahhaha.....

Here I wanna jot down some of the reasons why I hate them so much. People kinda feel wierd abt this, coz most people LOVE clowns, but seriously I am not the kinda person. So look at the list below, my reasons why I hate clowns.


~their white-weird make-up scared me off

~their stupid red striking lip stick, god, I hate it

~stupid big shoes.

~scary alfro hair.

~look at their eyes aren't they scary, full of mascara.

~their stupid and foolish behaviour

~their ugly outfits.

~last but not least their VOICES.


ok thats y I hate clowns. Do not ever let me see one, or do not ever be one!


true story from Dayana Azhar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hate clown??
u really will pay for that
hehhehe
i had no regret aabout it