The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 7 April 2008

hahahahah:)

"aku nak tergelak baca blog kau"
and the above statement was made by Chiam. and I don't know what so funny about what I have wrote in my blog that can made she laughed.

well, I dont care if CHiam found out whats going on with me. I like to let others know what I feel as it will be easier for me to go on with my life. I like to be frank sooo much.....

ok, rite now, I am fasting. It feels good. but of coz I am starving. I returned home late as usual as I have BIO class....we did some stupid nonsense experiment on osmosis. The boys in my class disturbed my equipment and I got mad over them. SERVE THEM RIGHT!!

No comments: