The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 30 March 2010

There, Here and Everywhere, in the end return to the initial spot

Here. There. Everywhere. 
Three words best describing the journey I am 
 undertaking, to find my identity, to search for tranquility, to empower my 
 knowledge about anything I can. Sadly, the far I go, and the busiest I be, none 
of them can make my life a bit more rejuvenating. What can I now learn is that, I hate the same routine, I despise being among these chaotic scenes in big capital city Kuala Lumpur and I just don't feel a lot better, even though I tried to strengthen myself to be strong. Everywhere I go, it's the same spot I am standing at. What can I benefit from this? Is this what I am looking for? The answer is 
Hell NO!

No comments: