The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 12 July 2011

He's a Hero







And he is my father. The most handsome Encik Azhar bin Mohammad Arshad. His college friends called him Ustaz. He quits smoking since 20 years back because of my mother. He quits his big job because he wanna be closer to his family. He stands out among all because of his patience, his good leadership skills and good communication skills. He's now my master chef and a wonderful companion. All I want to do NOW is to make him proud. Thanks Dad for listening to my nagging and still be patient. Thanks Dad for the wonderful trip to Kelantan. Thanks for loving us :)


No comments: