The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 13 November 2007

designs akukah?




well, actually i m kinda feel a lil awkward to have my designs here, as they werent as good as Hatta, Zery's or even Fitri's. And I feel so sad abt my argument with IZZAT or should I call MIIF.




wateverlaaa!!! I kept apologizing and Today I felt such a relieve when he (IZZAT) forgave me, but what I m not satisfied is that he wanted me to forget abt him. what!!!! He wanted me to forget all abt him after what he has done. He made me believe that I too can be successful like him, and in a sudden he changed all the thing, man I felt so stunned and "spinning"




ok wait i put the designs here. ok dah , i have put it, well taklah lawa sangat or whatever so call vass!! but its okay I think. ok ada lagi wait, there some more, ok tu die kat atas post ni. hahahhahaha...i m not so good in drawing k? just for fun.
hmmm......i m kinda bored these days. and also devastating. Its feel like a nightmare in a flower garden. First I thought izzat was just kidding abt the cancelling thing, but then I realize it was true, and he hates me. arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I zzat..talk to me pls!

2 comments:

dayanaazhar:) said...

he's not the only 1 in this world.Forget him....

Anonymous said...

ur designs? not bad but i'm sure u can do better than this.be more innovative k