The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 11 December 2007

wat! mom gone to seoul?


aiyoma sedihnya..kinda sad, why??



my mom ...she had left to Seoul, Korea. I am sad.....coz I ll miss her damn much muchie....sound like a lil girl huh? well, I might be old but I am young at heart..hahaha



I hope she ll be fine there, I hope she can do her job well overthere, I hope she leave safely and arrive soon safely. Its winter there, I hope she doesn't forget to wear he gloves and sweater. I hope the food there is nice so that she can eat easily.



and more importantly, I hope she will be here soon, and still love me. hehehehe



I am mom's daughter..so wat

sleep tightly mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged!