The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 27 January 2008

Add Math....its fun actually, just need focus

Fine, Puan Fozida, my math and also my Add Math teacher, gave us KIDS a lot of add math problems to be solved, yeah add math needs many practices, and practices are the solution to perfect answers.

Here are some of the questions tht, are really tough and I have the solution rite here. Thanks to my darling Chiam and brainiac fzain as well as Naqib.

ok first ques, from textbook, Selangor edition

a)Given a function f(x)= 8/x, which is X is not zero. and fg(x)=4x find

i) g(x)

No comments: