The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 27 January 2008

AM I born to be a writer?

Its late at night when I was writing this topic down, but thanks to MIRA who complimented me on my language. She said I write like an author. I was so touched by her compliment. Almost kembang.

Mira is a nice girl, and she do a lot of photograhing and she has a lot of talent in the field. U should see her blog though. She is a brilliant girl as she got an offer to Seri Putri which is yeah, mydream school.

Anyway, she said tht I should use my talent i mean this writing talent for the sake of goodness. Yeah, I promise I will. Thanks for the compliment once again. I really appreciate it.

Love u MIRA...

No comments: