The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 26 January 2008

FINE..thanks for the support

ok, my friend huda, mad at me because of my recent post which resembled me as a quitter. I said earlier, that hoping is sucks, and she said I am now much more like Thomas Wilson, the main character in the story Lotus Eater.

Ok, I admit that I did sounded like a quitter. I am so dissapointed that my friend is leaving me here. Besides that, I now realise that I will somehow loose a vompanion whom can support me, and laugh at my jokes, and back up me in my projects. My gang is decreasing. Its bad u know.

By the way, thanks to Farah Beuclair and also Huda, as well as Azeem, who gave me a lot of supports regarding this mental sickness. May God bless you. Anyway, I already looked back at my weakness, and also my mistakes. I should not cry over this small matters. Everybody now is going to reach for their dreams including maryam, well she wants to be an accountant. So, I as an upcoming doctor, cant go to teknik school. Nevermind, she s still living here in Kajang. So I can see her during holidays.

Ok, thts all for now.

No comments: