The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 23 January 2008

WEDNESDAY, day off from SCHOOL

Gladly, today is a holiday, which is Wednesday 23rd January 2008. Tomorrow is my sis's birthday, but I still didnt get anything for her. What a sis am I?

This morning, I had to wake up early as I already have this morning walk with my bff. At 6:30 am I woke up and still very sleepy, as I slept late the night before because I was catching up with Project Runaway. (I love Chloe!!!)

I think I took my bath for so long. I finished it at 7:15!!?? Dummy me. I rushed to get ready, and I had this long walk before I could reach to the jejantas to meet my bff. I reached thre 15 minutes later, and he already waiting. Good.

As usual, he did all the talking. He is such a good talker unlike me who love to keep silent. We headed to the playground, and sit on the swings. He was sleepy and the day was A BIT BORING. Then, he brought me to see his solitary place. Yeah, it was a bit far from his house, and it was on this not-very high hill. We have to climb to reach it. Because he was SO X TREME he can climb it easily, meanwhile, I cant. I am not an adventurous young lady ok? HappY? At least I admit tht I cant climb very well. So, from the place, he can actually see a good view of kajang. Well partly of it of course.

Whatever, maybe that is the last morning walk I will have with him for this year, or this month. Anyway, I just hope that I can be more talkative, coz I dont want to bored him to death by my silent-ness. Its sad to see our loved ones, dissapointed and its due to our weakness.

T_T a sad sad sad day.
Just hope it will be better

and I am NOW trying to find the answers of my Add Math, dan its so tricky, and I also, kinda bored right now as theres no one to chat to. Where is everybODY????

No comments: