The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 22 January 2008

WOH I am exhausted....

I just returned from my damn almost bored school. Well, entirely, actually, I ddnt even went to school this evening for the road runner practice as I had some BIG plan to do, and it was BADMINTON time. I preferred playing Badminton rather than running until I hurt my stomach or even worst LEGS. Nothing important abt me in the road runner thing anyway.

I walked to the bust stop at around 3:45 pm to meet with my mate Chiam, and how lousy can I be when I didnt realized tht my SEJARAH teacher was there at the bus stop. I must be temporarily blind I guess. Bad thing is that, the teacher was actually yellow team's teacher. And I was wearing yellow team T shirt. Argh....I am dead meat!!

Today was a bad day for the game. I sucked and I sucked a lot. I dont know why, i used to be a pro. Looks like I have bad luck on my side this very day. In 6 games, Chiam and I just won twice. I was devastated, as well as frustrated. Even Chiam didnt know what happen to me. I played like a COW DUNG!! Hate it!!!!

I should bring more bottles of mineral water. And just now, when I play, it was damn HOT ah I am NOW SUNBURNT. Thanks GOD there is this house, tht sell icecream. ah Ice cream...yummy....Then, my friends decided to go to the Tai Huvi ( a shp) and get drinks. No mineral water left so we bought HUNDRED PLUS....AH i finished it in a sec...so thirsty.....

Before I forgot, I also did a good presentation back then at school. The teacher was happy and I was glad and proud with my team. Thanks guys!!!

No comments: