The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 4 February 2008

Thats it! All gone!

Today, I felt like I am useless, nothing, I am a zero. I was absolutely wrong when I thought that I am the best kid at school. And why did I said this? This is because, mainly because I didnt get to go to MRSM.

Why? Where did I got wrong? I suffered too much last year, struggling in both academics and co-curricular activities, but where is the result? Nothing, I am ashamed of myself. I am not anyone. I give up.

My mom said theres hikmah behind all these. But, ah, I cant live anymore, the reason why I want to excahnge school is coz, I need a better future, I wanna feel a new environment, I wanna be independent, eventhough its not fun to stay far away from home. Now, I am waiting for the 2nd intake, but it will be so long, I dont know when. Its sucks now. very sucks, hate everything, hate myself, hate fate, hate everything.

This is humiliating.......T.T

No comments: