The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 28 February 2008

why I have to feel negative?

People here kept asking me why I have been so negative toward myself? Its pathetic and I know it, I can't be optimistic if I dont feel that I am in a good state.

I have been treated like a commoner in school these days. Which sad to say I hate it, people might think that I am too boastful by trying to explain that I need a "royalty" treatment. NO, I am not boastful or try to be boastful. Recent years, teachers treated me so well, now they kinda abandoned me. Let me give or tell u an example, which is so obvious.

I was selected to represent school in Majlis Tilawah Quran Public Speaking competition since I was form one. The other day, my beloved ustazah told me that this year, I will be representing school again. However, now, they told me (pn musalmah, azlina and ustazah herself), that they have to consider between me and another girl from form 2 Amal just because, the girls mom will be translating the BM text into BI (english). I am so frustrated...!!!

The competition will be on the 6th March which means next week, but frankly speaking I havent started to memorize the text since I DONT HAVE IT!! I tried to find puan azlina whom is holding the text, but I failed. This make things worst. When I tried to represent something, bad thing will happen, this year sucks like cow's ass.

And, today, I went to school, well I never skip school this month, poorly, my gf was not here, absent, and also I was damn boring. No one to joke with, no one actually cared about me. Chiam, on the other hand was sick in a sudden which means that she will be off from school tomorrow, HOW GREAT! T_T

AH!! Hate what I have been through lately. Tension, sad, havoc's life, full of homeworks, third-class mentality teachers, some nerd friends and also a messy house. I just need a very long holiday right away, and wish to be a new person (which is kinda hard)...

No comments: