The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 29 March 2008

Aloha people:!~

what a hot DAY~ and i just returned home from Sports event at school.
well, I participated in nothing actually except marching competition for unit beruniform.
I was supposed to be the commander this year, (well either chiam or I) but, hmm no loud voice capability.
at school today, it was rather embarassing when PBSM'S commander, Sasi, fainted. and the other participants from other clubs were laughing at PBSM. how dared them? kick their ass'es till they cant sit anymore!!~
fine, and today my friend, A looked smart, gave me a drooling heart. He was damn smart in KRS's outfit. I saw him with a new charisma and a lot of confidences this year. Even Chiam told me he looked smart. And yes, for the marching competition KRS won the first prize. Congrats then!~
Like always the BLUE Team had the total dominances in the sport's events. They won the 400 metre sprint girls team, tarik tali, POM POM, marching competition AND lots more hard to jot down. The second prize went to the RED team, third is YELLOW and Green the last. (wahaha:)
Fuh! I was rather bored oday, coz eventhough we as PBSM were in duty, theres no one injured and that made me bored as there were no work at al to be done. :p
Now, we are all sunburnt....red like a steam lobster....
and I have to finish 3 essays!
also SEPANDUK for the school's maulidur rasul event
need some HANDS!!~~~
P/S: HATE SPORTS!!~~~<_<

No comments: