The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 24 March 2008

First day Monthly test~

uh Oh I cant help myself from being online...aww..such a hard thing for me...
ok, today monday, I had my monthly test, first monthly test for the year 2008.
and yes they werent easy friends.

fine, I admit, not so tough
for Bm. theres RUMUSAN which students need to summarize an article not exceeding 120 words. and like always, I exceeded mine, and at the last minute, I quickly cut those good words which made mine a long summary. ah, what a terrible job, dayana....really terrible...if I got B for BM, pn SUZI will kick me.

then, it was math, ah i love math, but just cant believe my eyes when all the answers for paper 1 are A...all A people...can u believe this?? ah whateverla..but i knew they re all correct. and for paper 2, well not so tough. just they were sets, i mean from chapter 3, I HATE SETS...really although it is the asiest chapter so far...i like quadratic equations better LOL:D

third paper was AGAMA. damn i cant answer them well this time, I was giving too much attention on my electif subjects this year till I myself, just took a glance on agama. I cant answer the "latar belakang saidina abu bakar" poor me....i lost 4 marks for that....:(

last, was chemistry, damn hard...wat is the chemical equation to produce hydrogen people!!?? ah...tension, chiam who did the empirical formula wrongly was so intense, poor her...nevermind CHIAM, this is just the first test after all...:>but overall it was quite tough....and not so clearly-given questions...

ah, now at home such a relieved. finishing sejarah. i will have sejarah test on wednesday, and it will be structure questions no more ABC- AIR BATU CAMPUR like my previous years. heavy huh? yes it is....man, and i m so mad at one of my best buddy namely A who didnt answered my sms....whats wrong with U!!??

ok fine, bye2....
and for whoever who did comment my previous post
I didnt say that Malays are stupid....u did said it urself LOL
they are just lazy BUMs...
and those who stay and didnt got offers to MRSM or SBP are not stupid!!!!

No comments: