The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Thanks to these noble people..

The hurt is still bleeding like the Victorian Waterfall. However, I am a bit glad because I have some wonderful people around me, who kinda understand as well as knew how I felt. These persons are:

~My bestest buddy Nurul Huda, thanks for understanding, thanks for everything.

~Aliya Asyiqin, the most matured girl I've met so far, I should have listen to her advices

~Naqib, I dont know him much, however, he knew how I felt, thanks God he listened, and he is also an expert in add math, physic and chemist.

~Danial, a junior, who is smart, he adored me, thanks for that, thanks for listening too

~My sister, although she is still 12, she is a very good friend, the one and only humanbeing wgo I can talk to in the house

~Chiam win nee, hasnt do much, but I am glad I ve her.

thats all...thank guys. May God bless u all...

No comments: