The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 11 March 2008

2nd intake for SBP~here I again failed

Maryam, my gorgeous buddy called me just now, sounded happy and I could"see" her smile. She called not only to send her regards but she called to tell me about the second intake for Sekolah Berasrama Penuh which I hoped for these couple of months. Congratulations thts all I can wish to her as she got an offer from Kolej Tunku Kurshiah, an honourable college for girls in Malaysia, located in Negeri Sembilan. She asked me whether she should take the offer as she is now currently studying in teknik school. I told her she should, coz it is the best school so far. Who wouldnt want it?


I checked my name after that, unfortunately, here it goes again, for bad to worst, and from worst to a nightmare and from nightmare to the graveyard. I didnt get any offer for the 2nd intake and again it hurts me even more than anything. I dont know whether the Aces I earned these recent years were just Aces or cowdung. I am so depressed once again.

It has been embarrassing. This month and this year sucks so much, my luck has just gone so bad, that I even started crying. I tried to not crying, but my tears are so stubborn I guess. I lost the man whom I love just because he said God has shown the path, I lost in the speech competition, I have a friend who got an offer from an establish school and also, I had no money left.

AH. It has been terrible.....
Please give me strenght
Give me something that will like up my days....

No comments: