The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 13 March 2008

Kampung ....!!X)

Tomorrow morning according to my mum, my family and I will leave Kajang (our home) to Sg Petani, Kedah. It will be so devastatingly boring withput you guys here. I wish i can bring along my friends but that is impossible.

I've just returned from Aliya's house, to pick up the muffins I ordered recently. Yes, the muffins are marvellous and so moist, thanks Aliya u can open up a bakery. I will be your regular customer. By the way, I think I have done all my homeworks. Man, they are jumble up, books are everywhere, and some of them are missing like my Rumusan book. I am so not discipline this year.

Bukit Kepong is the novel which my teacher asked us KIDS including me to read up this holiday. Well, sad to say I ve been spending my holidays stupidly, like being online for such a long hour, watching tv, blogging, crying, writing, calculating, eating, sleeping, singing..and much much more.

Hope that the wedding will be fabulous. Mum will give the muffins to the guests I think. So, avalavista baby..cherish your day with ALL DAY HAPPINESS...GO OUT HAVE SOME FUN...

No comments: