The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 18 March 2008

hai....this week damn tiring and occupied

so it has been such a long time since i last posted something here.

ok, FYI, I have been occupied with Bahasa Melayu works...

~essay
~komsas...so many works for komsas
~tatabahasa (grammar in BM)
~kosa kata
~rumusan (still havent done)

see, how bz am I this whole week. I still have physics, Chemistry, and also...BIO...oh damn...
besides, I will not be online next week as I will be busy preparing for the first monthly test. Hope it will be easy....*_*

so sleepy.
so dull.
nothing else.
but dull brain...
dull life...
dull dinner?
great friends
some hurt me.
but they still said they are there for me
oh, just cant trust anyone rite now.
confuse...

No comments: