The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 12 April 2008

my busy-macy schedule on set!

I am just 15 and not even sixteen yet, somehow, I am stick to this busy schedule of mine. Let take a glance:

Monday: School. Then, I have BIO class which will make my friends and I return home so late.

Tuesday: Again school. And yes, BI class at the end of the school session. Hope Puan Thava in a good mood.

Wednesday: So this Wed, I will not be around, going to Sg Congkak for a picnic, eh no-no, actually a commodity service, or so call civic project. I dont wanna go!!!

Thursday: A big day, and maybe will be a lot fun. well. one thurs, my friends and I will be joining EDUBOX multimedia class. Actually, just want the free programmes on CD.

Friday: Love it coz less time at school, hate when there is SP class at two.

Saturday: PHYSIC TUITION in the morn. also ADD MATH class at 9.20 pm

WAH...
NO TIME to enjoy....
saddy...
saddy...
tears pouring....

hahaha....

No comments: