The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 27 April 2008

New Pictures of my life...

my best cyber friend, aina from johor, damn she's like a sis to me



mom trying to find something in IKEA recently

sister and cousin cant resist with Ikea STUFF


idea to be put in my room


i dont know who's this? probably my twin effect


mom and curtains.....



student king from a friend, borrowed




neatly arranged and soon will be a mess






pick a book from a soft stray cat




guess whose hand is that? dim and light in one

















No comments: