The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 29 April 2008

badminton tournament?

OMG!! Badminton tournament has come.....and I am all shivering of cold
Ok, last year, yes, Chiam and I won the first prize for Women Double Below 18, and this year, will luck be on our side once again?

To be frank, I have doubts in winning the competition. Mainly because of the increasing numbers of competitors and also our closest enemy, Huda and Alya. They are so good now, each of them knows Chiam and I's weakness, so with ease, they can beat us up. It will be a total embarrassing for us.

I am a bit ashamed of my self because lately I play so-like a sheep and cow-dung. Well, theres time when I play like a total pro, but as the time comes for competitions my weakness appeared. Last Friday, I had a fight with Chiam, not a real fight, but I was the one who was sulking. Why? Coz I am tired to listen to Huda and Chiam's advices on how to target the shuttle, how to hold the racket and so on. They have to understand that words are easier than action.

I am freaking out. Must win if not, Chiam will be a total downpour. I dont want her to be dissapointed as I already did made her frustrated 2 months before. Plus, I had not enough time to revise my studies and do my homeworks. They are piled up on my desks.

Oh. God....
No time for complaints....

No comments: