The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Questions ??

What is the best part you have?
-urmm...I dont know, nothing I guess.

What is your speciality?
-A brain that function a lot.

Do you love your parents?
-Who doesnt..? They are my whole life

How you describe life?
-Life is sometimes a box of chocolates

Have you travel abroad?
-Of course. A long-nice story

Will you travel again?
-Yup. But my passport terminated

Have u tried sushi?
-Yes, and I hate it. yucks! (sorry to my japanese boyf)

Do you want to join the community to conserve the forest?
-Absolutely.

How do you describe Bindi Irwin?
-Cute little girl with great aspect of views.

Do you have many friends?
-ERK.... THIS is a tough questions.

What kind of friend do you opt for?
-Intelligent, someone that can truly accept me, and listen to me. Addition, respectful and honest.

Have you been to American Eagle?
-Nope.

What is your budget for shopping?
-$10000 for 2 months will do...

What is your career dream?
-A fashion tycoon, but now dipped in science. Maybe a gynaecologist. Hope it will come true.

Do you like study?
-A bit.

Most favourite tv show?
-Ugly Betty and Desperate housewives

Who is your idol?
-No one...

Favourite songs?
-Jazz and ballads

Will you opt for fame or money?
-Money can buy anything except happiness

Are you still studying?
-Yes. and wish it will end sooner.

No comments: