The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 2 May 2008

Malunya

School life was rather bored and dull today, math teacher wasnt on duty and so was the BM teacher. The whole day we were doing SPM paper (2004) for math subject, tough theres no doubt.

Ok, so whats the deal with the title mentioned above? Well, apparently, Pn Thava, my darling english teacher, asked me to collect the money for Reader's Digest requesters, in my class. The first day it came to be fine, but the next upcoming days everything went wrong. I am a bad treasurer!!! The whole sum of money collected wasnt enough and equal to the actual value. I was panicked. Pn Thava was doubting about my professional ethics. She asked me who didnt pay? and i was like, oh god, wheres the list!!!!

I know that Ikhwan hasnt paid, but he said he had. LIAR!!! detected!!!! Damn, humiliating.......!!!! and also i accidentally, "jelirkan lidah" to pn THAVA.

what happens to me????????

No comments: