The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Exam: Tough than expected

mid year striked again, mid year of 2008. and here came exam time. which i will be sitting or I must say already sitting for 3 weeks in a row.

today, tuesday, I had my Sains Pertanian Paper. That paper was damn tough, most of classmates were copying each other, meanwhile our teacher seemed to do not care at all. Only Chiam and I and some other good students who did on our own.

And we also had English Paper 1, 2 essays must be written. I think they were easy, and I must get A. Puan Thava already asked me about the paper, I must try to flatter her till she become unconscious. HAHAH.

Ok, tomorrow I ll be having paper 2 for Sains pertanian, oh god, I am so not in the mood to study. and yes I will have ENGlish paper 2 too. Hope it will easy and calming.

P/S: SAD COZ I GOT 5 WRONG ANSWERS IN MATH PAPER 1....WAAA!!! AND CHIAM GOT ONLY ONE INCORRECT ANSWER.

No comments: