The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 6 May 2008

HUH!! and UH!!

MY friends told me that I've changed aince I befriend with Azeem. I asked them, what are the changes? They just said "Think urself"

Huda on the other hand said I was a bit paranoid in Bio class just now. She said I shouldnt said "Dont care about them" i mean dont care about the other students. I was so selfish I guess. Meanwhile, I on the other hand, still with my non-stop laughing syndrome.

I pitied Nina. She has been depressed because of upcoming exam. She said she didnt understand anything taught in Chemistry. Poor her. Puan thava cherished us all today, with a class full of laughters. I even being let to drink in class. and eat as well....

Ok, wish me luck and pray for A1 for me for tomorrow papers, BIOLOGY paper 1, 2 and 3 people!! daa...

love u guys....(who read my blog with attentive)

1 comment:

Wael said...

just hanging around ...

good luck in ur biology papers

nice blog , keep posting :)