The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Miranabila Azlan, dearest girlfriend

oh dear mira,
my pumpkin juice golden cup darling,
I wish to say thanks for ur greatest warmth compliment,
my writing is really nothing....
well, ok I know I have done wrong to myself,
I let everyone feel sympathy towards me,
especially about that foolish issue on not getting a place in somewhat called boarding school,
if I said I feel ok about that for the time being, I might being a bluffer, actually I am not,
but please dont sympathize me.
I might or yes, I do sound so emotional in these couple of months,
bragging about my unfortunate life, which yes, miserably, more unfortunate than ever,
it feel worse.
but, I am strong. I know I am.
And I'll be forgetting about all my stupid and foolish past of mine immediately although it seems tougher than words.
anyway, next year, I'll not be around anymore, I'll soon be in reality.
so, the conclusion here, please remove all your sympathies toward me.

No comments: