The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 4 May 2008

wah.....time flew so fast

can't cope with time
it has been so fast
many of my plans arent going to be true
one of them is of coz participating in Math Months activities
and planning a trip to Breadtown for my math club which I am the president.
and this wednesday, I will be sitting for the MID year exam. The format will be like in SPM papers, I mean exactly....
so rite now, been so busy preparing for exam. not easy.
badminton?? hmm, I still have single and double game.
not easy also, very tough indeed.
winning? not so sure.
just pity chiam if we lost in double.

No comments: