The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Not a satisfactory

rite, again, fail in attempt to get all A1 in my 11 papers. Thanks to dear PHYSIC, the study originated from Isaac Newton.

I've been waited for almost 2 weeks I think for the paper, I was amused by my paper 2, which I scored the highest, but then woah!! Paper 3, I FAILED, my experiment was not acceptable by dear Pn Suzita (My physic teacher). She even said it out loud, "WHat KIND of EXPERIMENT IS THIS??" I was humiliated, but I acted cool...the boys were happy to see me humiliated of coz.

Final score is 66% which is a B3. So did chiam, 67% and only a person obtained A2, which is Luqman Hakim, WHO IS a bit of a stuck-up. After that, was EST, luckily I am the only person who got A1 for it, which is terribly only 76% T_T. In my essays there's written "A good attempt, but becareful with your spellings". Thanks to teacher for reminding me.

All my elective paper was a bit called misery. Tough paper, with easy questions and hard answers. Nevermind, score next time...

No comments: