The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 18 June 2008

A teribble day

Oh dear God.
Wednesday was supposed to be the best days in school, but I guess not this time.
What actually happened?
>I felt something wrong but I can't detect it<
>Puan Thava asked me to couple with Ikhwan to do the a brochure on saving water<
>Ikhwan, who better known as my class prince, was so quiet, although he contributed much<
>Huda sat at another place, left me alone<
>some people said they re boring with me<
>math club!! a disaster!!<
>praised by the practical teacher regarding my results in exams<
>cold, and raining!! spoil time to play badminton<
>tiredness unexplained<
>scolded by junaidi<
>I despise junaidi!<
>One mark lowered than Chiam 0.0<
>insulted by form 2 geek-slimy-boys<
certainly not a pleasing day....

No comments: