The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 22 July 2008

listen

listen,
how hard could it be,
put your ears on me,
and stand still or sit peacefully..

u turn ur head away from me,
but i couldn't understand why,
i have done the best i could,
to save the memories we had.

as i try to search for who i am,
people said i change from time to time,
listen,
please do,
i might change a slight or two,
but my heart is still the same,
the wounds still bleed,
the smiles still shine...

oh, i wish, i can stop all these,
these things that always
make me worry and sad,
all i want is glad,
and nothing more could i wish for,
just that....

No comments: