The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 15 August 2008

August Test..

august test passed by, and the possibility to get good marks is only 40%. this is of coz thanked to my laziness that been invaded me since the last mid year exam.

*bm-few questions but still able to answer
*agricultural science-exactly like the book I had
*biology-i miss out on albumen experiment
*physics- first time I THINK I was able to answer with peace:)
*mathematics- "thanks" I hate math (only this time)
*add math - mamamia, hard but enable to answer, hope no careless mistakes.
*chemistry- Pn Badria tortured us!!
*english- no chance of getting the highest
*est - always with the bombastic words...hate them...

so here is my conclusion through out the whole papers i had, only agama was easy, but still not sure if i could mantain my shiny-A...

wish me good luck...and I dont know why I am so hectic over this ordinary test.

No comments: