The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 27 October 2008

Whats going on?

referring to the above title, I would like to 'complaint' about several events happened at school and wherever I went, which I am not satisfied with.

1. my school will be putting up an event called "Hari Kokurikulum". I never attend this event for the past three years of my life in the school, so this will be my first (I wasn't active for the previous years). Ok, straight to the point, I actually involve in the kawad kaki thingy which generally the main show on that event. Fine, we did the first rehearsal about two weeks ago I think, and going to have another one this Wednesday. Well, before that we were supposed to be having some rehearsals too, but no one showed up, so we called it off. I really hope they show up on Wednesday, coz I am tired.

2. I cant believe Puan K did this to me!! She was supposed to hand over the task for completing the prefect's notice board to me, but I cant believe she made it herself. Maybe she wanna show that I cant do that job. Ok, fine, I may be not sttarting to be doing anything bout it, but I was busy, and still is busy with exams and etc. Geesh, cant she give me time for it. I am trying to make it work.


3."You didnt give commitment to the prefect's board"
A cruel-saying by Puan Hasnah. Ah!!! I hate this. She said I might not be able to conduct the prefect's team next year. I was almost fired!! Totally embarrasing. I just didnt show up for that stupid meeting, and that is so-not the reason she has to say like to me. Not fair!!

trying so hard to compose myself
calming the threated soul
ah...
ah...
my life...
just is dull
(dayana, face the fact hunny, i know its harsh)

No comments: