The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 12 April 2009

Seriously always a SERIOUS CASE

Seriously, I am so tired and exhausted and suffocating of oxygen, I am doing an extremely borinG thesis on biotechnology-one word-gonna throw up :(

Seriously, I don't want to go to school and to the History Quiz on tuesday!!~ I am not prepared!

Seriously, I'll miss the kebangsaan certificate for the Anti Crime Club meeting held in Sabak Bernam, since I have to go to the BIOTECH folio competition-this is crazy!~

Seriously, I HAVEN'T done any of my piling and tones of homeworks...that is crazy either;{

Seriously, I'm sad coz the PBSM lost again for the marching competition in Sports day yesterday!

Seriously, I have lost a friend. Either he doesn't want me to be his friend or he just want to avoid me. GOOD isnt it?

Seriously, I am waiting for a long holiday....

Seriously, I am not ready for SPM, and I don't think I can even succeed in the upcoming trials...


I AM DEAD MEAT!!~~

No comments: