The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 18 December 2009

Am I an alien?

I am a human and an alien-NOT. Is just that again and again I feel so far from being a normal girl, a human I might say.

Forget about the damn crap, what I am going to blab about is actually on my regrets for the class-party yesterday. If you guys, my ex-classmates could read this post, I will be glad. I wanna say sorry for my bad attitudes. The arrogant, smug-up person. If you guys think I am arrogant, smugger or even hidung tinggi, I'll accept it wholly, and won't fight back because You guys are right after all.

Yesterday, my ex-classmates the 5 amanah had this reunion-so-called class party at Midvalley. To be frank, I hate Midvalley. I think the humongous building is irrelevant. So many shops yet tire people. And the things sold, HOLY COW, expensive. Ingat semua orang kaya ka?

Anyhow, I am sorry for acting like a jerk. Estranging myself from the troop. We're supposed to sit together, eat together, laugh together, but somehow, I isolated myself from some of you. Sorry again. Is just that, after so many years, I had failed to get along with you guys. Why is the word popping inside my head. And, too bad the answer is still the same:

"I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MINGLE WITH YOU GUYS"



So....I apologize. Deep inside my heart, I love all of my ex-classmates, being the naughtiest 5 Amanah as how described by Puan Thava was a memorable experience. I will always keep the memories in my pocket. If someday one of you met me, and do not wish to greet me, it's okay, because I realised, I do not deserve a "hi" from you. Am I an alien? Yes, I am, among all of you I am an alien after all....


1 comment:

My Yesterday! said...

u rnt n alien la..
myb some people said dat but not me..
i think u r da most hardworking person n consistant ive eva seen..
n yeah..party 2 bosan skit but not bcoz of u..
so bye!amanah 92 will b together again hopefully...hee,,