The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Tomorrow, a heaven:)

How do you do my precious readers?

I have been a quite-mute blogger lately, due to the life I currently pursuing. To make it clear, mom and dad are still in Mekah, and will only return to my hug next week, on Christmas' Eve. I can't wait!! I miss them very muchoo.

Yes, after so many whines here and there, about how I hated my school years in Kajang Utama, finally the end is here. The end will be tomorrow. I don't know whether I am able to see the world tomorrow, so I better say INSYAALLAH.

InsyaAllah, I will be in school tomorrow. Stepping over the gate's boundary at 12 p.m to send my borrowed school textbooks. I had arranged them neatly just now, take the last smell of it, feel their covers for the last time. And, woosh...of they go tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a heaven because it will be my last day of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). It will be my Agricultural Science Paper, and I hope I can do it will all my might. I just want to get A's in all the studies I take. Just A's....

Ah...time passed like lightning isn't it? Tomorrow, at 4 p.m, I will be a no-schooler any longer. It's time to be an adult, live like an adult and act like one. There are so many plans popping inside my head. I can't make the decision now. haha:)

ALAS. All I can say, there are so many-many memories, sad and happy, up and down, relieves and frustration in the school. Behind the walls, lie thousands smiles and sorrows. I will miss the teachers, Puan Thava, Puan Fozida, Cikgu Dzul, and all...Love ya guys:)

No comments: