The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 3 December 2009

Breathing

Yes, I am back. But for temporary mean. I am still in the examination swing. Still on, and I got 2 more papers to deal with. It has been a tiring journey. And the bad news is that, I did pretty bad in the papers which I usually did well.

Now, what's left is the blessing from Allah ALMIGHTY. I am really hoping for his blessing for my efforts. You see, I did realized I didn't put as much effort to sustain what I had and this is might be the repercussion that I have to bear.

Mom and dad are away far away in Mekah performing their compulsory Hajj. I know they're praying for me there, and I really hope I get the blessing from them as well.

I had my Physics paper just now at school. Paper 3, the practical was awesomely easy, I guarantee there will be thousands who will get A++ this time, and so, the competition for the scholarship therefore tighten. What a luck ...

I had discussed on the Question about designing a thermos flask with my dear friend in Penang. Badly, I think he won, and I am lost. How can he be so ingenious. Well, it is his luck....I will lost my ten marks in that, I supposed.

For account, I must say that I passed. It was the most horrible event I attended so far in the dearly hall of SMK Kajang Utama. All in all, I despise accounting....as much as I used to love it. LCCI CERTIFICATE is now a dream untrue. Poor me...and serve me right for being arrogant too.