The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 15 April 2010

Suka-suke

2010 Tag And Answer :P 
:P I was tagged by Nina

5 orang yang masih hidup dan x boleh lupa  

1. Mama:)   
2. Sofiah Nur, a friend 
3. Aida nabila and Nina Zulkifli, collegemates :)  
4. Miss Renata, my ruskeen teacher   
5. khayra amani, asyraf and shakir, my nieces and nephews:)

5 barang yang korang sayang nk buang.    

1. Azyana, a cat toy  
2. songs given by someone used to be special   
3. my old school books 
4. trial  exam sheets given by fahmi :)   
5. hmm...nothing? 

3 bende yang diimpikan dan harap akan menjadi kenyataan satu hari nanti     

1. specializing in Obts/Gynecologist   
2. buy a car of mini cooper   
3. marrying a good/noble/hardworking/loving/caring husband and have as many kids as I wanted. buy a house and bla333

5 org yg nak dtag
-Hani
-Fahmi
-Naqib
-Shafinaz
-Arepa (Megat)

No comments: