The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Tuesday 20 July 2010

When a girl wanna download movies...



so here am I, spending precious time of the mid semester break to just, satisfy my passion for watching movies. Patience is a must while downloading, currently I am downloading, Toy Story 3. Save my allowances, but of course harm my new baby laptop. :( That's the saddest part. And yeah, going for a movie with my new friends, from UiTM, a horror movie. I need a real break ok? Books, sorry, I just have to keep you guys dusty for a while. Haha:) Even my teacher, Puan K told me, 

"DAYANA when its a holiday, you have to turn green. Stop thinking about workloads"

Yes, she's right. I have to pamper myself for this time round. :)

Thanks to brother Asfan Arc for teaching me how to download these movies, and thanks to for Azeem and Hafzan Azin. You guys are such wonderful brothers. :)

No comments: