The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 29 August 2010

Counting The days

One week for tests. Relax is the word I tried to push down to all my veins. This time round, 20% from the marks contribute for final which is just after Raya holidays end. Then, semester 1 will seriously be a history. After that, I will be packing up my things which are in total mess at Room A, R4 for the semester holiday, leaving such a wonderful housemates, for a new troop in Semester 2.

MUET will be the next undertaking that I am going to pursue. Frankly, I have no idea how am I going to perform brilliantly for MUET despite the lack of efforts. Plus, I am fully aware of my weakness on giving talks, I had badly performed during Biology presentation last week in front of 200 B group students. Never have time to do any researches for that particular test, but seriously I must achieve Band 5 for it or not, there goes my dream for life! So, I will start off kick-starting for it. 

Right after MUET, I might want to replenish what is lacking in my life, the one and only- driving license! As an 18 years old, it seems funny for not having your own letter P to stick at the back mirror of your own car. So, I will be going back to driving school, renewing my L license and just take a cool gesture with the gear and clutch AND also the instructor, whom I made mess with. I pray that I could do well during JPJ and stop embarrassing myself in front of the JPJ officers, amin:) Semoga urusanku dipermudahkan oleh Allah Taala:)

Hopefully after all the above have been fulfilled, I could go for a short vacation. Tired of living at the same spot and wanna see other side of the world. Please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello..... May God Bless you for your success.... Fronm Calvin si kecoh