The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 17 September 2010

Hypocritically Smile

Notes: I really do not know whether the word Hypocritically does exist in the proper grammar, Tapi ape aku kisah!

My parents organized an open house. Yes, Buka Rumah seluas-luasnya for people around the neighborhood and relatives to come, and to eat like they never eat before. Note again that it was my parent's event and not mine. Thus, I did not invite any of my acquaintances to come by because...of several reasons.

Because, I had chores to do, washing the plates and all the things here. I told them to use plastic or polisterine cups and plates, but they ignore, so I was happened to be the servant for a day. Because, I am still mourning over late Chiam. I realized how ignorant I was, for not inviting her for Hari Raya here in at my place. I never did, and I regret it like crazy. She was my friend, the best one, and she's gone.Of course, I am unhappy. I wanted to invite others like huda, aina, nina, friends from school that I feel comfy to be with, but then again ....erk I just don't feel right to have people at this moment. Just now in present.

Many relatives that I met, or came over, merely asked the same thing. The thing about Russia, about the plan to go there for medic. Why oh why must I encounter this over and over. I almost succeed to have love towards UiTM and then this struck me like a lightning burning all over my body. Hurts so much. Adding to the pain, hearing those boastful stories about UIA, just like killing me seriously!! Yes, I study at Puncak Alam, if you do not know where is it, JUST GOOGLE IT !

When they ask like that, I smiled. When they ask, is it fun to study at Puncak Alam, I said, YES and grinned happily like a hypocrite. Being away from that place really sooth my mind. I just do not want to think more about the place. hahaha:) Bila hati dah tak suke, sampai bile2 pun takkan suke. Nak buat camne?

No comments: