The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 6 November 2011

salam aidiladha

It sounds like a celebration is going on outside. But it almost quarter to 11 pm and I am super duper tired. Wanna sleep so bad after a tiring day of dissection and engulfing with dead man's fat and muscles. Also, the brain is exhausted because of too many facts and muscles names including the veins and arteries on one go. How I wish this could stop...


Even to break my fast is tiring. Ate at a hotel and eat till bloated then again tired. Maybe my heart is tired too...macam mana nak jadi doktor ni? Asyik lesu je...aiseehh...so that's why tomorrow, we here at USMKLE will be withdrawn by an activity called explorace. I need to memorize some ayat from Maathurat which I still haven't. God please give me good memory...and yes, now I wanna sleep but still I haven't my heart is longing for my family...

Tired mind, tired heart, bloated stomach and irregular emotions are all around my plexus. So, I hope this one week off for Bakrid/Aidiladha, would freshen me up from these kekacauan jiwa..

Again, from me, all the way from Belgaum, the city that will make us survive and not just live....selamat menyambut aidiladha. And appreciate your family if you are with them while celebrating it. :)


1 comment:

Zida said...

pewwwwwwwwwwit dah sampai india :DD

selamat hari raya beb!