The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 30 December 2011

My3S is this?

Just Finished doing the survey T.T


This is not any chart, this is my soft skilled chart which has been generated by the MOHE. The red one is the critical skill which I lack in. And it's business. It's true that I am not any near to have this great business mind even though I always like to watch Donald Trump in the Apprentice 3 years back. LOL.

The problem is, if I lack in this skill how am I supposed to proliferate the assets I have got. Dang it!....AND I must tell you, this is not good for the Malaysians production. Sad with no reason now. HAHA.


1 comment:

Arif Sahimin said...

aku pun dpt markah rendah dlm keusahawanan..haha