The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Monday 31 December 2007

Hanging out On the daY Before New Year 2008!


Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah...

I've just got a phone call from MR X. Happy new year mate!

SO, what is today's topic?

Today was a great day, a lucky charming day with a bright sunshine all day long. Every town in the world I bet, sure is busy will crowds who want to celebrate and make the countdown of HappyNew Year 2008! And my place, sure is busy too.

Ok, I am not sitting home alone. In front of my pc, trying to be brave. Hey! Its night k! WELL, I used to stay alone. I am imune to it. Good thing? Yeah, maybe. MY family went out to dinner, and I didnt follow them as I fell asleep in front of the television. That was just now.


At 3 p.m, recently, Huda, and I went to Metro Point a new lepak centre here in Kajang. Situated on the busiest spot in Kajang. Near the Kajang High School and of coz the KFC and Pizza Hut as well. Huda's dad. Mr Abd Razak, the coolest man ever, fetch me at home. I was as usual running catching up, and getting ready. So, whats the reason going to Metro point anyway?....


Actually, Huda wanna celebrate her result in PMR too, she got 5AS and I thanked her a lot of inviting me to have some good time together. Just two of us. Huda is very kind, and luckily she will stay in Kajang Utama. Yay! But maybe I ll leave. So, put that aside. We went to MP to have some game of bowling. And, guess what I meT Aliya with her gfs. Yeah, like always she turned up to be a diva. JUst like the way she dressed up with her straight hair.


We were right, it was damn busy. I mean the bowling spot. We had to wait for a couple of minutes before getting our lane, thanks God we got the first lane, I love it coz it gives more privacy. Hahahaha;D And it was so chilled and cold. I was shivering. PLus, the loud noise gave me sore throat and also a headache. Whatver!


The first game was kinda awesome, as I almost overtook Huda's. But sadly, it didnt work...I failed to succeed. Hahahah;D watever, Just a game anyway. I am smarter than it. Hahahah;D So, we added another game coz the the time is still young. Well, this one, I sucked ttoo, but worst. I dont care much, since, hmm I am kinda no mood to play. So, heres again, Huda won at last. Juara bertahan katenye. Thanks GOD, I am better in class. Hahahaha;D (SORRY HUDA)


Well, before I forgot, Aliya was bowling too. She must be a great player if she play rigidly. Hahaha;D so, we only took 30 minutes to finish the game. So, after tht, wat else waiting? We headed off to the lower ground. And thanks huda for treating me for the game. I really appreciate it. *_*

(BOWLING IS FUN)

Our growling stomachs wanna some donuts so we went to Dunkin Donuts which is my favourite place to eat and hang out on the most comfortable seat ever. And again, thank u so much to Huda my best friend, coz she treated me again. Well, we ate and ate. Not greedily of coz. WATCH UR MANNERS YOUNG LADIES! And not to mention, the donuts were extremely fatty and sweet, and we can ruin our teeth if we get them often. So, dont eat donuts often ok? An advice from a girl who knows a lot. *__*


ok, after tht, we jalan2 I mean a bit like window shopping I guess. Its a bit devastating huh? We had a long funny and wacky chat. And it was great. I mean some privacy with my best friend was just a great thing to have. I was glad to have such a good friend like her. No one can replace her I bet. If I have an opportunity, I ll do anything to make her stay with me. But, sad to mention, people come and one day they will go, its a norm in life. Even if we sigh a lot, it still will happen. This is what people like me call fate.


Alright, the day was fabulous. So, at around 6 we headed home. Well, huda's dad sent me home of coz in his beautiful Camry. Wat a nice car ?!! Love it. So thanks again. May God bless u. InsyaALLAH murah laa rezeki kalian. Thats all for today. Now Its almost 1 am, And the date is


^__^1st JANUARY 2008^__^

2 comments:

nurulhuda said...

so, when is our next game? lps ni sy nk ajak awk tgk wayang plak, kan sy dpt tiket free..nk ikut x?

dayanaazhar:) said...

of coz laa nak
biile???
cptlaa...