The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Sunday 30 December 2007

Last Sunday of being a form 3 kid!

alright everyone, tommorow is the countdown day to new year. I am a bit sad and axcited. As u see, I am actually typing or writing this story at night, at 11:35 pm. Which I am sadly to say that I am kinda a bit dissapointed as he who u know didnt show up, and his sis is using the pc, its alright I guess? AM I mad, not at all.....

Huh...I went to a kenduri this afternoon, and great we didnt take long hours overthere.I was glad that the dishes at the feast was just tasty and delicious. And the tapai! wah I just love tapai. I am a bit kampung. hehehehe....The chicken dish was extremely tasty, wish I can get the recipe.

FIne, done with tht, so, the next thing was that we headed to the SURAU in Bangi, which can resemble as a mosque for sure. 20 minutes, and we are done wtih the zuhur prayer. Thanks God. And please do remmber, to perform ur prayer wherever u go, and in whatever condition u re in. They are very important.

Then, we went to warta. Not crowded as I thought t would be. Its been so long since I went to warta. Hmm..mostly nothing change tht much. The reason I went there is to buy my new uniform, well blue baju kurung as a prefect next year of coz. Greatly, the price was damn expensive than at the recent shop I go. Dang it! Cekik darah betul!

Having a drink at the foodcourt was ok I guess, the price was cheap (the best thing I love). So, I had orange juice but dipped into my sis's ABC. HAHAHA. Well, just love to bother my sis. She s so cute when she s mad. MY bro on the other hand, he did his slacky wacky act and always make me on my nerve. Dang it!

Well, a time spent in Warta was not bad after all since I got a new mobile phone which I preffered to be called "cell". So, I got a new cell huh? Well, just a simple one. Need my number? Nah...I dont pick up calls from people I strangely dont know. So, hmm wat to say. Oh yeah, thanks a lot muchy to my beloved daddy who bought this gadget. What to say? I deserve it a lot. This is like one perangsang for me to succeed even better.

OK. thts all. Nice day. But kinda weird walking along in warta wearing baju kurung. Hahaha;D so...whateverlaa...

nice day? day plus ana is me...dayana

1 comment:

preciousnafisah said...

salam~~
huu..da beli baju baru ekk..huhu..
selamat menjadi prefect dena!!