The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Saturday 29 December 2007

unfortunate event?why today?

alright? how re ya guys? fine? well I hope all of you re fine and I mean really really fine!! Hang out people!!! 2007 is almost gone!!!

ok, today Saturday, for those who forgot, my family and I went to somewhere (cant say) to have some shopping for my presents and to celebrate my joy and excellent result in PMR. Well, of coz, I am happy, its been so long since I had my last enjoyable time with my family.

We left home at 12 noon, and drove off from home by my pak jang's car (well he left his car overhere, meanwhile he performs his haj). Ok, it was a smooth journey, until suddenly, the car made this stupid crazy wacky act. Its temperature raised, and if we re unlucky it might explode as well. Dang it! The day was soo hot, and now the car ??? man!!!

30 minutes we waited like a log, waiting for the car's temperature to drop. Fortunately, it did dropped. Thanks to the kedai mamak who supplied us with some water for the car. Ok, we drove straight to our main destination, without having lunch coz' my siblings said they werent hungry.

Great! we arrived safely, alhamdulillah, and of coz I bought some stationaries. well school is reopening soon. The supermarket were full of people. Well, its a year end sale, what would u expect? I bought a sling bag worthed $$$, cool and trendy, love it damn much. Its big, and cool...well i took almost half an hour to choose. Sorry dad!

Having lunch at Laksa Shack Restaurant was a big mistake. Yes! It was! I cant believe the price, its was extremely expensive....well I oredered the most cheapest dish around. Its an Nasi Kuning, watever laa...well kinda delicious, the meat was fabulous. Love my dad's kebab, my mom, well she as a mee lover, she ate kari laksa? well I forgot. Its marvellous, The viscous kari is so chilled...and hot...!! my bro well he is a big eater. He ate tht nasi with otak2...sounds delicious aik? well it was...my sis came the latest among all. and she kinda annoyed when my drink spilled on her pants. well it was not my fault ok!?

And guess whats the price for some lousy lunch? almost a hundred dollars!! dang it.That is the first and the last time I dine at that place. so, then, I went to Watson, and bought a lipbalm, my lips are worsen. Its so dry.....like a dry leaf.=.=wanna buy something for my bff, but ran out of time, my bro insisted to go home, sorry! maybe later, insyaALLAH.

WELL THATS ALL FOR MY SATURDAY, MY LAST 2007'S SATURDAY. BYE!!!6_8

No comments: