The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Friday 28 December 2007

Holiday IN pangkor

fuh! holiday is almost gone! I can't believe it! Now, I am all nervous and shaking up to go to school. Damn it! No preparations at all, no books, and stationeries and uniforms. Dang it!

Last monday, my family and I, well my Pak Su's family was there with us too, went to Pangkor, this is the second trip to Pangkor in my entire 15 years of life. Well, sound a bit sad, coz my family dont go on trips so much especially during holidays. Pathetic huh?

The journey to the jeti, in Lumut, was so long, that I think I hurt my butt coz of sitting too long. We had a nice lnch in a crowded restaurant, where we had to queue up to get rice. Well, the food is nice not delicious, but the drink was so sweet and chill that I want more.

ok forgot about the lunch thingy. After we arrived at Lumut I mean the jeti, grabbed a parking lot and got off form our car, walked to the jeti, and went inside the boat. Well, sad to say the boat is sooo old and crappy. I followed my lil sis, to the back seat, and got the window seat. Yahoo! and I was grateful that I didnt get sea drunk. Well, we arrived at pangkor at about an hour. They were not so many people at the jeti.

Great! we got a van to drive us to the hotel. Well it was Puteri Bayu resort, not far from the jeti. I love this resort, coz its situated exactly on a beautiful beach. Hahahhahaha;DWe stayed in a chalet, I mean we booked two challets, as there were my family and Pak su's. So whatever! The challet was ok, good, nice, not lavish and not posh. But, its just nice and comfortable.




(name of the resort and my cousin whom acted up as a spidy)


At the beach, well, hmm, I got some photos here. But, I cant put them all as some of them are kinda personal, so just watch...hehehe.

(my feet and my nickname, for those who doesnt know)

(my bro and my cousin)

(my lil sis and I, in an edited version, back is the sunset)


(my lil sis, on a tree trunk)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... im the first one comment
thisss storyy... hmmm... cam biasa
mne 2 blog owg x de gambar akuu
ape kess... hak 3.. kidding..
cam x bes ja pi pankorrr...
ade hape kat situuu... hi 3
mat sallaehhh ade??? kah 3