The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Thursday 27 December 2007

Wah! So Unbelievable!


right! today is the day, well at 12 mid day, just now, I went to school, for??? well, for taking my result of coz, I was damn happy wacky, when I got 8AS, straight As,!!! hahaha, praise to GOD ALLAH ALMIGHTY

as I walked in to school, my darling ustazah Puan Aminah or cik minah and the other teachers are all there. They congrated me, although on that time I still dont know what is my result anyway! Then, Ustazah told us, the name of the students who got 8as, they are 9 of them, 7 from 3 amanah, and the rest from other classes.

damn it! nine! so many huh? ok here're the list who got 8AS. most of them are my friends....

~first is of coz myself, Dayana Azhar, BD105K026
~Siti Maryam, our gorgeous Monalisa
~Nur Husnina, our queen of talking
~Amira Fatihah
~Asma, exbestfriend
~Marwan wel he is my neighbour
~Azmin


(my result)


well the others I dont know, what I know is Chiam got 7AS as well as Christina whom kept calling me asking for her result. Oh, and Izzaty, she got 7As, Yasmeen and Baqis each got 7as, and...Shakira poor her, she got only 4As nevermind, struggle harder and smarter next time.
I am bad in calming people down....

so, everyone was sending me messages asking my result, including my bff, well sweet huh, and aina she kept calling, well I cant pick up the call as I was so damn busy, and it was crowded u know. sorry~~

at home. I am so glad, got a kiss from my mom, and a congrats from my dad, what do I want? still undecided...hmmm....maybe later...then i Grabbed the pc right away got online, chat with my bff tht is huda azeem and pretty bad, azeem is kinda sad....why? dont ask! just dont.

aku bersyukur tak terhingga
pengorbananku akhirnya terbalas jua
amin~~

2 comments:

Cupu said...

Hai sweety..congrat u got 8A's for PMR. Muahkkss!!! kiss 4 u.

Anonymous said...

HAhah..
sMpAI ati cKp sy bDk mLayu cMpR cINA..

tP btOl la..

cMne nk wt cM 2 eyh??

u pnYA GAng oF thiEvEs...aJr plZ>.


gReAT rEsUlt lOl..1 aRi nNt sy pOWn nK gK cM ni ..



hahahah