The Entity

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum. Writing all the way from Belgaum, Karnataka, India. Missing Malaysia so much. But everything is just perfectly fine here. India makes people not just live, but SURVIVE. :)

Welcome Message

And remember, it always rain hard for those who deserve The Sun. :)

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Mucho Graciaz!



today, well I was so in the mood to go to school, to do what? To help my dearest teacher to arrange all those free text books. And today, I didnt tagged along wth Chiam, coz she said she s not well, in the end I brought Quraibah, who was always as happy as a fairy godmother. wakakaka;D

hmmm..as I always do, I was late, well, I promised my tacher to be at school at 9 am, but I turned up at 930 am....hehehe, I am so not punctual..punch me becoz I m late? Nah..the teacher didnt say a word, so I was safe. Ok great! there were a lot of lil kids, i mean The form2 's they were helping the teacher as well. hmmm.... (sad a bit)

then, my bff turned up, with his lil sis, who showed up as a missy elliot in making, wearing those red hoodle outfit, cute and charming. and well my bff, a bit messy (sorry to say) I really hate his hair today!, and, he was looking extremely nervous..its okay, its a norm for a boy lie him..to be a bit shy.

phew! so glad that there were not a lot of works to be done, just writing some numbers on the books, arrange them (i dropped some of them), and of coz, chopped it. ok, then, quraibah, aliya and I had some lousy chat. and we went to the nearest shop to get some goodies and drinks, man i was hydrating. alright, then got back from the shop, wat the heck! everyone was heading home. ah! my baggy,??!! it was still in the spbt room! dang it, I ran to the teacher to get the keys, open the door, and grabbed my baggy. wahahaha

well, then my bff i was talking about, was nowhere to be found, he was gone! laa...so fast huh! i was like stunned!? well, ok quraibah and I decided to head off to home, well her home, coz my house was locked up. we waved goodbye to aliya.

alright, was a boring day huh!In a sudden, he showed up, running of coz, so sweet of him, giving me that original TY soft toy, it was a cat, a cute one. hahaha, no name for it yet, maybe later. well, he said it is a limited edition toy-kind, so I must and have to keep it really well indeed, or else, I ll be dead meat.wakakaka;D mucho graciaz honey!

ok I'll post the pictur of it soon enough, just have to wait, and tommorow i mean 27th, the big day of my 15 years of life, wish me luck, insyaALLAH I ll get good result. ^_^

(cat, i mean the soft toy given by azeem)


(see, this is more cooler than Tyra Banks)

No comments: